I work with startups, businesses, design teams and agencies to build fast, responsive and usable website front-ends. I have a lot of experience creating data visualizations and can build anything from interactive infographics to fully fledged data visualization dashboards.
If you're looking for a front-end developer to implement your designs, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I can help you with:
- Front-end web development
I can work with designers to turn designs into performant, responsive and standards-compliant websites.
- Data visualization
I can work with information architects to turn data into compelling visuals.
I can't help you with:
- Designing user interfaces
I'm not a designer and I don't create mockups or wireframes.
- Back-end web development
Back-end code is outside my area of expertise.
Some questions you might have:
- I have been freelancing as a front-end web developer for two years. I started during my last year in college.
My non-negotiable hourly rate is $16 and I bill weekly. I also accept fixed rates and require a non-refundable 50% deposit before starting a project and the remaining 50% once your project is completed.
I bill on web development work as well as time spent communicating with you, and make sure to include everything that was billed in an invoice.
- You are required to sign a Contract of Works, unless you provide me with your own contract which I will most likely edit. Our contract will outline the agreed hours, cost of the project as well as the scope and timeline. I will sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) but for a cost of 15% on top of any agreed hours.
- Yes, but I will only sign a non-compete clause if it is specific enough as to not hinder too much my ability to work with other clients. Signing a non-compete clause carries a cost of 15% on top of any agreed hours.
I strongly recommend only supporting the following browsers:
- Latest 2 versions of Chrome.
- Latest 2 versions of Firefox and most recent version of the Extended Support Release.
- Latest 2 versions of Safari.
- Latest 2 versions of Edge.
- Internet Explorer 11.
- Latest 2 versions of Chrome for Android.
- Latest 2 versions of Chrome for iOS and Safari for iOS.
- I use my machine to test for Chrome and Firefox and my phone for Chrome on Android.
- I use BrowserStack to test for iOS Chrome, iOS Safari and OS X Safari.
- I use virtual machines running Windows to test for Internet Explorer and Edge.
- When needed, I use Litmus to test email templates on all email clients.